lunes, 29 de abril de 2019

Post 4: My Favorite Festivity

My favorite festivity is Christmas. Christmas is celebrated on December 25th. The origin of this festivity is based on the birth of Jesus. According to the bible, Jesus was the son of God, who came to earth to save humanity. This is why catholics and Christians celebrate this day.

In this festivity I share with my family and close people during the day. I also drink "cola de mono".

Some years my mother wants to go to the church to pray. I don´t like it but I accompany her anyway

The night before December 25th, I have dinner with the family. But the particular thing about dinner is the amount of food, it's a lot.

This is why I like this celebration. I like to eat a lot and I like to share with my loved ones a lot because in the year maybe I don´t do that so much.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario