lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

Since I was  a child I have liked  the technological objects. My parents always rembember that I knew how to use the computer before my older brothers. At today my favorite piece of technology is my Smartphone. It was a gift from my mom. She gave me that as a reward for graduating from school.
I use Smartphone for many things. For example to read the news, check my e-mail or chat with friends. I use it very often. I like the Smartphone because it simplifies the life. I think how it was in the past when the e-mails and telephone were separated. At today that functions and more things are all in the smartphone. The life without my smartphone would be more complicated. I would have to use a notebook in every moment to send an e-mail and that involves more weight in my backpack.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario