lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

Why Journalism?


When I was a child I used to comment the games of soccer in the school. My schoolmates said that was to funny, and a liked that. But in that moment i wanted to be a swimmer, or at least try it.
At the moment of applying to university  
I always thought of the university that would give me opportunities to keep swimming. I left the carreer only and I rembered that experience when I was child in the school. That thing maked that I choosed journalism. The "Universidad de Chile" is the best in the country in studies and sports, that is why it was my first and only option of university.

My experience in the university at today was good. I think there are good teachers and students and the swimmig selection are to good

I don´t have clearly what kind of job I like to have in the future, but I hope it is related to sports.


2 comentarios: