lunes, 1 de abril de 2019

Welcome

Hi, my name is Antonio Sotelo.I´m in the second year of journalism at Universidad de Chile. I like English a lot, even if my ability to talk this language is not good enough. But it is important to learn new languages nowadays. I listen to music in English most part of the day. Artists like Kendrick Lamar or Eazy-E are in my playlist on Spotify. I don´t  like to see movies, I prefer the series. The serie Mr. Robot is my favorite. I watch that all in English but with subtitules in Spanish.
The  most difficult aspect for me in English is the conjugation of the verbs when they are in participle. The irregular verbs are very difficult to me. My plan to get over that is by  paying attention in class and trying to learn the most possible participle verbs.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario