miércoles, 26 de junio de 2019

My blogging experience

I have a good experience in this English class. I developed my skills to speak English too much and my write improve a little more. One of thing that I like is the blogging resource. I don´t knew about that gadget on google. I think is a good platform to publish your own things, and is very well to practice the write in this subject. I think I will continue using this platform giving personal uses. Maybe I will make a new press media or something like that.
I think the method of the subject along of semester is very nice. Is comfortable for the student, and at least I learn too much in this class.
Maybe in the future could be added more themes about write. For example hobbies or food. The methodology of teaching I think was good. The jobs in blogger the Mondays and the class on Tuesdays kept me always in form. Also I like comment to my classmates, it was funny because we take advantage to joke and look how my other classmates write. I think what improved the most were my writing skills. I would like take English IV with the same teacher, I like their class..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario