lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

A subject I have enjoyed studying this semester


 Radio it`s my favorite subject in this semester. And at today my favorite of the whole career. In this semester we`re seeing the basic topics of the subject, like modulation, redaction for radio or cover news for the radio. In the next semester I think we will see more advanced things.
The only thing that I don´t like are the actuality test. Sometimes I suffering because I forgot to study for them. However, I can approve anyway.
In class we have seen how to write for radio, because the radio´s writing and the newspaper´s writing are very different. In radio we have to write shorts and concise paragraphs. In the newspapers we can lengthen a little more.
Another thing we have seen in radio is the tone of voice. That is very important for the subject because it determines the amount of people who want to hear you. A more pleasant voice attract more people.
I like this subject because we learn a quick work method. I like that. Also, I like the adrenaline in my body when I have to read in live for the radio.

1 comentario: