lunes, 24 de junio de 2019

My best friend


Even though I am very sociable, there are few people that I consider friend. The Rank of friend forme includes confidence and I am very distrustful. That`s why I have very few friends. In my life I have know two big friends. One of them is Felipe. Felipe has the same age as me, 19. He studies laws in the same university as me, Universidad de Chile. I meet Felipe in the primary school. We had 8 years and he was  attract my attention fro hes sense of humor and symphaty. At today we keep in touch and go out to fest or comercial centers. He give very good advise when are necessary, he help me to much in many occasions. The best memory that I have with Felipe is in the street talking about the life, smoking or drinking something. The other great friend that I have is called Paolo. I meet he in swimming class, I consider Paolo a kind pf sensei in my life. He have four year more than me. He is very Smart and he give me really good advices y dangerous momento of my life. And that`s my best memory of him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario